Born Eva de Lera, and creating art as Eva718, I am a Barcelona-based mixed-media artist working across mediums. I began writing at an early age as a way to express and question the world around me, but my output extended beyond writing. My work has included video-art, photography, performance, conceptual design and music.
Currently, I’m focused on creating multi-dimensional artwork, in which I transform QR codes into Art, to give extra-sensorial dimensions to the Experiencer (hence calling it “QRt”).
I began my studies in creative writing, music and video in the 80s, studied music at the Aaron Copland School of Music and New York University, and graduated with a BA in Psychology from this University (NYU). I have an MA in Information Society from Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) and I’m currently working toward a PhD on songwriting for kids at risk of exclusion (Universitat Rovira i Virgili – URV).
In 2016, I reclaimed my creative space and voice, and began developing the QRt concept, as the “pop” medium through which I share, integrating my multi-disciplinary background and experience. I also continue to work as an Innovation Advisor, another artform ;-)
- Estesia Collective exhibit. Sala Àgora, Cambrils.
- Estesia Collective exhibit. Cotxeres de Sants.
- Tilakka, the Experience Code Concept. Conceptual Art.
- Estesia – Nauart Collective exhibit: “RESISTENCIA — 19 Miradas”. Galeria Chez Xefo, Barcelona.
- Estesia – Nauart Collective exhibit: “RESISTENCIA — 19 Miradas”. Sala NauArt, Barcelona.
- “Desàrtic” Collective exhibit. Museu de Ciències Naturals de Granollers, La Tela
- “Desàrtic” Collective exhibit. Espai d’Art Moritz, Barcelona
- “Desàrtic” Collective exhibit. Centre Cívic Sagrada Família, Barcelona
- Estesia Collective exhibit. La Farinera del Clot, Barcelona.
- “Desàrtic” Collective exhibit. Centre Cívic Sagrada Família, Barcelona.